Contract Drafting And Negotiation
This Is Important. Do It Right The First Time.
For millennia, businesspeople have developed methods for solidifying deals and building their enterprises. Today, solid written contracts define and protect opportunities. They are designed to shield business owners and investors from danger and loss.
We hear stories about contract problems experienced by famous athletes, musicians and entrepreneurs; we know some of these people regret not having had proper legal counsel when contracts were being written. When it comes to your business, make sure you have the right legal advice before signing anything important. The contracts you sign today could have a significant impact on your life 10 or 20 years from now.
Practical Advice And Hands-On Solutions
The lawyers at Adam Pugh are business-focused and deal-savvy. We provide practical advice that helps our clients avoid problems, and we offer thorough, hands-on solutions to problems that have already surfaced. We can assist you with:
- Drafting contracts for new businesses
- Feedback about existing contracts
- Answers to questions about selling and buying companies or selling partnership interest in a business
- Counsel regarding contract disputes and litigation
- The purchase, sale or lease of commercial property and other real estate matters
- Understanding the critical differences between cheap Internet-vended forms and contracts developed specifically for your business
In the area of contract law, there is no substitute for experience.
Preparation And Planning Are Key | Talk To Us
Adam Pugh can help you prepare, plan and execute contracts. Talk to one of our Austin, Texas, contract law attorneys about your business matter. We offer a free initial consultation. Contact us today.
Learn more about how we can handle your business’ legal needs.
Contact our offices today at (737) 261-0602 to speak with a qualified member of our legal team.