At Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood, our Austin business lawyers firmly believe in working in a partnership with our clients to find effective legal solutions that are tailored directly to the unique needs of each circumstance. In order to provide you with a fuller understanding of the legal issues that may be relevant to you and your business, we have compiled this ongoing list of legal articles covering a wide variety of topics.
- Common Corporate Legal Issues
- Why Every Entrepreneur Needs Legal Representation
- How On-Demand Work Benefits Everyone
- What to Consider When Forming an LLC
- Understanding the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act
- Settling Disputes with Shareholders
- S-Corporation Eligibility in Texas
- Negotiating with Municipal Entities
- Important Aspects of Contract Drafting
- Important Aspects of a General Partnership
- How to Collect Commercial Debt
- Different Kinds of Business Formations
- Commercial Property Closings
- Benefits of Long-Term Risk Assessment
- Aspects of Shareholder Agreements
- Anticipatory Breach of Contract (Repudiation)
- 5 Common Contract Breach Incidents
- 3 Advantages of C-Corporations
- 2 Key Benefits of a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)
To learn more about your company’s rights and legal options with regard to any of the issues discussed below or to get more information regarding business law, call the Austin business lawyers at Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood, today at (512) 472-2431.
Learn more about how we can handle your business’ legal needs.
Contact our offices today at (512) 472-2431 to speak with a qualified member of our legal team.