Representation For Entrepreneurs
The global success of countless American businesses is built on the creativity and hard work of entrepreneurs from diverse backgrounds. What starts out in a garage can turn into a multibillion-dollar corporation. What begins on a cocktail napkin can culminate in the establishment of an entire industry.
Some entrepreneurs have extraordinary dreams and great plans that need to be nurtured — and protected with wise legal counsel. Perhaps you are one of them.
Nurturing Your Ideas | Protecting Your Interests
We invite you to talk to the attorneys at Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood about your business matter. Our Austin, Texas, firm serves energetic, growth-driven entrepreneurs looking to solidify and expand their ventures as well as successful small businesses that want to protect what they have already achieved.
We help clients with:
- Business formation and smart entity selection
- Questions about partnerships and shareholder agreements
- Detailed contracts that frame deals clearly and prevent problems
- The difference between cheap legal forms from the Internet and contracts drafted for you
- Partnership and shareholder disputes — and alternatives to litigation
- Intellectual property matters
- Financing and capital development
Contact Us To Learn More
Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood. LLP is known for providing excellent legal representation to entrepreneurs and small-business owners in Texas and beyond. Contact us for a free initial inquiry regarding your business.