At Adam Pugh, each of our Austin business attorneys understands that business owners prefer to take a hands-on approach to the management of their company’s legal issues. Thus, we strive to work in a direct partnership with our clients in order to find effective solutions that are custom tailored to each client’s needs. To help better explain the various legal issues which your business may face, we have compiled the following sets of frequently asked questions that succinctly explain many of the important matters relevant to your company.
If you would like to further discuss any of the issues covered below with an experienced Austin business lawyer, call the offices of Adam Pugh today for a no-cost legal evaluation of your case.
- Are contract violations always illegal?
- Are there essential legal differences between forming a corporation and other businesses?
- Are verbal agreements binding?
- Can I sue for theft of intellectual property?
- Do I need an attorney to acquire property for my business?
- How do I know what type of business structure to choose when forming a business?
- How long will my case take?
- How necessary is the documentation of important business meetings?
- Is drafting a contract easy?
- Should I merge with another company?
- What are corporate bylaws?
- What are my different options for forming a business?
- What are the benefits of having a lawyer when handling debt collection for a business?
- What have I forgotten in forming my business?
- What if I find mistakes in a contract and want to change it?
- What is probate?
- Why might a shareholder sue my company?
- Why might I need a lawyer?
Adam Pugh offers a free phone consultation to prospective clients. Contact us today.
Learn more about how we can handle your business’ legal needs.
Contact our offices today at (512) 472-2431 to speak with a qualified member of our legal team.