Commercial Debt Collection
Helping You Get What Is Yours
Without bringing in revenue by providing goods or services, a company will not have the funds to continue developing or maintain operations. Unpaid debts lead many companies to turn to collection agencies, selling outstanding debt for pennies on the dollar. With strategic legal guidance, however, some business can protect their interests by taking action themselves.
At Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood, in Austin, Texas, we believe our clients should not be subject to hardship because of another party’s failure to make payments. We know debt collection law, and we have extensive experience making our clients whole. Our lawyers can help you with:
- Creditors’ Rights – Understand your rights as a commercial creditor by evaluating the many possible collection methods at our disposal
- Post Judgment Collections – Take the next steps if you already have a judgment against a debtor and understand the opportunity cost (and the financial cost) associated with attempting to collect on an outstanding debt
- Collecting Out of State Judgments – Enforce out-of-state judgments against debtors in Texas
- The FDCPA and You – Remain within the guidelines of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) in your collection efforts
- Monetize your Judgment – Get a written offer to purchase your judgment
We may be able to help you recover what is owed to you. Every situation is different. Seek appropriate advice about your situation.
A Boutique Firm With A Reputation For Service And Results | Free Consultation
Cagle Carpenter Hazlewood, is a boutique law firm based in Austin, Texas. Our attorneys, David G. Slater and Adam Pugh, provide outstanding service to commercial clients in Texas and throughout the U.S. Contact us for a free consultation regarding your debt collection matter.